Indonesia boasts seventeen thousand Islands. The one that is most known and shines brightest as a tourist destination is Bali. Not without cause, check out the reasons so many people visit Bali!
- Beaches to die for – The beaches in Bali are absolutely stunning. Each one has its unique charm. For some, it’s the white sand, for others amazing limestone cliffs, while yet others boast world famous surf spots. You can visit the well-known beaches or find some of the remote, hidden ones for a quiet day of snorkeling and swimming.
- Endless Adventure – If you love adventure, then this is definitely the place to be. Here, you can go water boarding, surfing and diving. That’s not all there is; slide down natural water slides at a waterfall, jump off cliffs and more. Going underwater in a submarine, or walking the seabed are just some of the adventures you can enjoy in Bali.
- Nature at its best – Not only do you get to see delightful temples and stunning beaches, you can get a glimpse of other landscapes in central and north Bali. Visit the rice fields, waterfalls, lakes, and rain forests of Bali. You should also consider visiting the canyons, sacred rivers and amazing flower gardens.
- Cultural scene – The Balinese take great pride in their culture. Here, you will find multiple celebrations and ceremonies year-round. Curious tourists are encouraged to take part in or observe. There is the Monster Parade that comes before Nyepi day (Day of Silence), the Omed-Omedan kissing festival and many more celebrations. Enjoy dances and music to your heart’s content.
- Scrumptious cuisine – Foodies will be delighted by the variety of foods to be enjoyed in Bali. Here, you can find western style food and traditional cuisine. You can eat traditional food in fine restaurants or in street stands. You can also find restaurants that serve Indian, French, Mexican, Chinese, American and Greek cuisine. When you visit Bali, you can be sure to find vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and raw food to suit your palate.
Located in the center between lake Buyan and lake Beratan, Handara Golf Resort is perfectly placed to explore the natural and cultural wonders of Bali. Handara is not just for Golfers, our premises are surrounded by endless green, giving it a truly peaceful atmosphere where one can relax.