On a daily basis, we develop a working plan that is more responsible towards the environment and community. With this mission we have created the “Handara Green Team” which will incorporate Environmental & Community Program and commitment to the general Handara policies.
Handara Green Team
The Handara Green is responsible to create the required sustainability policies, corporate social responsibilities and to ensure the implementation of the environmental program for the hotel as required by the national or regional legislations.
- The Handara Green Team is headed by President Director and supervised by the General Manager, the Human Resource Department, the General Affair Manager and the rest of the Head Departments. The Human Resource Department and the General Affair Manager will provide a regular reporting on the status of the implementation within the different part of the hotel and the golf course.
- The Handara Green Team is responsible for the proper implementation of the Environmental measurement and initiative and to be communicated to all staffs and guests.
- The Handara Giveback Team is responsible for the implementation of Handara’s Social Responsibility Program.
- The Board of Director is committed to support the Green and Giveback program.
- The entire staff is responsible to support and implement the environmental program through their day-to-day work.