Nothing beats a great Instagram picture! Whether you are an amateur or a pro, having great pictures of your vacation is a great joy. A tropical paradise like Bali is literally a picture heaven. Here, you can expect to take lots of Instagram worthy pictures of stunning sunsets, amazing infinity pools, delicious and colorful food, culture, art, nature and so much more. Here are some fantastic pictures that you must take while on your trip:
- Sunsets – If you think you’ve seen amazing sunsets, wait until you have seen a Bali sunset. You will find fiery sunsets, awesome cloud formations and so much more in Bali. And there are many different places where you can take these amazing pictures including the beaches, at the various temples or even by the poolside.
- Infinity pools – If you are going to tag your friends back home on a great picture of your vacation, then having an amazing infinity pool in the background is just the ticket. The stunning infinity pools in Bali give the illusion of a pool pouring into the ocean or surrounded by tropical greenery. One infinity pool tries to outdo the other! The Hanging Garden in Ubud has a split level infinity pool that is a must-see.
- The Temples – Bali is known for its many famous temples, all of which are instagram worthy. Some of the better known ones include Tanah Lot, Pura Luhur, and Ulun Danu Beratan. Some of these amazing architectural marvels are perched on cliffs, rocks or mountain sides.
- Beaches – Bali is known for its white beaches and the clear azure waters. Some of the beaches are surrounded by cliffs while others have amazing greenery. Either way, you are going to find an instagram worthy beach in Bali.
- Mount Batur – If you love hiking, then you should most definitely consider a sunrise hike up Mount Batur. You have to start your hike at around 2 a.m. but when you finally get to the top, the sun will be coming up and you will be treated to fantastic aerial views and an instagram worthy sunrise.
- Cuisine – The food in Bali is to die for and there is a wide variety of restaurants and cafes to choose from. Not only is the food great, the décor is also quite funky and instagram worthy. Take a selfie with your friends as well as pictures of your food and you will have all your friends wishing they were in Bali too.