Dear Valued Guests,
The Balinese Hindus do not celebrate the coming of the new year of Saka calendar with lavish party; they celebrate it with meditation instead. No activities are allowed to take place. These mandatory religious prohibitions include no pleasure (amati lelangon), no traffic (amati lelungan), no fire (amati geni) and no work (amati karya). This year, Nyepi Day falls on 14 March 2021.
On Nyepi Day, we will not be able to accept any check-in nor check-out throughout the day.
We notice that you will be staying with us during Nyepi Day, kindly be informed of the below situations during Nyepi Day:
- The silence begins sunrise around 6:00 am of 14 March 2021 and will go on until the next 24 hours
- All shops are closed on Nyepi Day
- Guests has to stay inside the resort area
- When listening to the music or watching TV in the room, keep the sound at minimum level
- There will be no traffic on that day in the whole Bali island
- Ngurah Rai airport will be totally closed on 14 March 2021, so there will be neither arrival nor departure in the airport on that day. All connecting airports around the globe have been informed in advance about this.
- Across Bali, the activities are allowed only in emergency rooms and maternity section of hospitals and the arrival section of airport. Any emergencies are taken into consideration and tolerated. The whole island is in silence.
However, operational activities and services in the resort will operate normally.
Advance bookings required. If you wish to experience our variety cuisine, Soyokaze Restaurant and Breeze Terrace Lounge will open for breakfast from 6.30am until 10:30am, and buffet lunch will be served from 12am – 2pm. Since all the lights are prohibited in the evening, buffet dinner will be served at 5pm – 6.30pm, which will be served at Soyokaze Restaurant. All restaurants and room service will be closed for Nyepi at 7pm. Due to Nyepi, Housekeeping Service will be on request, if you require any Housekeeping Service please call Reception at Ext. 100