Bali is the quintessential tourist destination; it is a perfect get away with something for everyone. From amazing beaches, globally renowned diving sites, world-class resorts, and romantic getaways to historic sites, you will never have a dull moment.
North Bali in the district of Buleleng is a must-visit when you visit the islands with more fun and sights such as Royal Palace Singaraja, Lovina Beach and cold water springs of Air Sanih, hot springs of Banjar, snorkeling and diving fun and Mejangan, night market at Seririt, Pemuteran Beach and so much more.
Accommodation in North Bali
Well, you can only have fun in North Bali if you find a convenient place to stay. This is where Handara Golf and Resort comes in handy. It is a perfect choice for visitors who want an exclusive environment to relax while still having easy access to the sights in the area.
This award-winning Golf Getaway is ranked among the top 50 greatest golf courses in the world by Golf Magazine. The luxurious resort was also awarded the best golf hotel in Indonesia in the 2015 World Golf Awards.
Some of the amazing activities and sights you can enjoy awhile at Handara Golf and Resort include:
- Stunning views – The panoramic scenery, plants and animals, and awe-inspiring sunsets over Lake Buyan from the Lobby Bar are sure to spice up your stay.
- EkaKarya Botanical Garden – This is a Mecca for nature lovers with 160 hectares of gardens and herbariums just 15 minutes from the resort.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park – Perfect for outdoor lovers with challenging Tarzan Jumps and bridges, zip-lines, tree-to-tree jumps and so much more and it is only a 15-minute drive from Handara Golf and Resort.
- Lake Beratan – Enjoy stunning views of the lake and immerse yourself in water sports including boat rental, parasailing, banana-boat ride and water ski. There are sightseeing opportunities including Japanese caves dug during the World War II, and the picturesque icon of Pura Ulun Danu, the temple of the lake goddess. These sights are only 10 minutes away from the resort.
- Lake Buyan – This is a perfect getaway for fishing, canoeing and mountain trekking. Pancasari Village allows visitors to learn more about the culture of the people.
- Gitgit Waterfall – This is a scenic marvel surrounded by virgin tropical rainforest and plantations. It is easily accessible from the Denpasar-Singaraja road.
- Lovina beach – You will enjoy seeing fishing villages in their natural element and also have fun on the beach or in the water. Dolphin watching is also a popular activity here. Lovina is only a 50-minute drove from Handara Golf and Resort.