With sustainability at the heart of its vision, Handara Golf & Resort Bali is dedicated to preserving and sustaining the environment, supporting the local community while providing healthy and pleasant experiences for our guests.
- Mission: To inspire and offer our guests a healthier lifestyle in harmony with nature and local community.
- Vision: To become of the most sustainable hotels in the area that offers a sustainable and quality service to our guests.
- Objective: To establish sustainability policies in order to carry out good practice in environmental, social and economic fields while implementing continuous improvement.
- Hospitality: we are passionate to provide an unforgettable experience to our guests.
- Respect: we honour the values of our guests, colleagues and all stakeholders.
- Integrity: we are honest and straightforward in our interaction with everyone.
- Innovation: we never stop learning to improve ourselves and the community we work in.
The Green Team:
On a daily basis, we develop a working plan that is more responsible towards both the environment and the community. The Handara Green Team is responsible to ensure the implementation of the environmental program for our hotel and golf course as required by the national and regional legislation, and communicate this policy to all stakeholders.
The Handara Green Team is headed by the General Manager and supported by the Human Resource Department, the General Affairs Manager and the rest of the Heads of Department. The Human Resource Department and the General Affairs Manager will provide regular reporting on the status of the implementation within the different part of the hotel and the golf course.
Our staff are responsible to promote, support and implement our Green Program through their daily work.
Read About What Is Golf Course Sustainability?