Is this your first or perhaps your fifth time visiting Bali? Consider visiting Bali’s most underrated part of the island in the north. Many hidden gems and untouched natural wonders await you.
North Bali’s top destinations for your holiday include Bedugul, Lovina, and Banjar. There are many different activities and adventures in store for you and your family to enjoy such as unforgettable water sports, exotic jungle trekking, visiting lush strawberry farms, unbelievable waterfalls, and Bali’s very own botanical garden.
Lovina is a quiet, sun drenched coastal town well known as home to the dolphins. There are many water based activities to enjoy in and around Lovina.
- The shallow coral reefs are unique in Lovina and offer a gentle and beautiful diving or snorkeling destination.
- If you are travelling with your family, check out the waterpark at the Gran Surya offering a number of exciting slides, pools and fun activities for all ages.
- Fishing and boat excursions are another highlight of Lovina. Source your own dinner tonight by fishing in Lovina’s pristine ocean.
Only being a 55 minute drive from Handara Resort, you can reach Lovina in no time to enjoy its iconic gentle sunsets as the dolphins jump dramatically out of the ocean.
Bedugul is a town surrounded by mountains and situated between lake Buyan and lake Beratan. Bedugul might ring a bell because of the popular tourist attraction the Ulun Danu temple on lake Beratan.
However, we’re here to give you a little more insight as to what beautiful Bedugul has to offer:
- Bali’s botanical garden, Kebun Raya Bali, is a wonderful attraction with more than 2,000 plant species being preserved in the park. This colorful and educational park is just a 15 minute drive from Handara Resort.
- Bedugul has its very own strawberry farm just underneath Beratan lake. Here, you can pick your own strawberries and take them home!
If you want to know more about Bedugul and activities it offer worth your time, read our blog here about The Hidden Gems of Bedugul and Its Nearby Surroundings.
The village of Banjar is located at the north-end side of Lake Buyan. North Bali is up in the highland and temperatures are much cooler compared to staying at the bottom of Bali where the sun shines the brightest. Missing this feeling? Soak up in the natural hot springs of Banjar.
To be able to facilitate great golf course for players around the world isn’t the only great service we offer. It is the facilities and access to discovering new experiences we provide for every type of guest to make sure their stay in north Bali, Indonesia is a memorable one.
At Handara we offer many nature based activities for those who don’t fancy golfing. From short soft trekking to full day trips, let us guide you to bring you to the amazing sceneries North Bali has to offer. For more information about our tours, have a look here at our excursions or don’t hesitate to contact us!