Golf Course Bali – Handara Golf & Resort Bali
One of the most fascinating trips you’ll ever make in your lifetime is a trip to the Island of the Gods, Bali, Indonesia. What used to be a quiet surfer’s haven is now a world-renowned tourism destination with something for everyone including safari tours, exciting water sports, beautiful underwater reefs for breathtaking diving and snorkeling activities, mountain hikes, historical sites, internationally acclaimed golf courses and so much more. But Bali is so much more than just sun, sand and surf and visitors will learn to appreciate Bali’s multifaceted features especially within the lush Central Lake District.
In the mountainous area of Bedugul, you’ll find mystifying crater lakes against the backdrop of verdant mountains, lush gardens and remarkably cool weather that is a sharp contrast to the heat along the coasts.
With this cool and pristine backdrop comes the perfect setting for world-class golf course. Here in Bedugul, golf enthusiasts, beginners and professional golfers flock to the Handara Golf & Resort Bali from far and wide for a round on its immaculate greens. The Bali Handara gate is also a popular landmark for tourists who are looking for one of Bali’s top Instagrammable locations.
Recognised as one of Asia’s most iconic course, the resort was ranked among the “Top 50 Greatest Golf Courses in The World” by Golf Magazine and chosen as the 2015 winner of the “Best Golf Hotel in Indonesia” by the prestigious World Golf Awards.
Golf Course Bali
If you are looking for a fun, wholesome activity that’s perfect for the whole family and for corporate colleagues, then head to the Handara Golf & Resort Bali. One of the island’s oldest and longest standing golf clubs, here’s where you can be sure of a stimulating round of golf, while enjoying the resort’s cosy and comfortable accommodations, great dining options and the finest hospitality. Below are just some of the reasons why this resort has become a must-visit:
- Tranquility on the green: Nestled away in the verdant hills of Bedugul, the resort is miles away from the hustle and bustle of the South, ensuring you a worry-free escape and a crowd-free session on the green.
- Breathtaking landscape: Golfing helps to relax both the body and mind. At the Handara Golf & Resort Bali, you will enjoy a panoramic landscape while you practice your swing in the kingdom of nature. The resort was built inside the crater of an expired volcano at an altitude of almost 1,400 meters (almost 4,000 feet) above sea level, surrounded by flourishing mountains, crater lakes and an equatorial rain forest, which adds to its overall allure.
- Idyllic weather: Due to its central location in the highlands of Bali, guests at the resort will enjoy constant fresh and cool air throughout their stay, with temperatures ranging from 14 to 20 degrees Celsius. Pack your bags for a tranquil and refreshing escape today.
- Extra fun activities: The Handara Golf & Resort Bali is not just a golf resort; it is the perfect escape into nature. While the golfers golf, other guests can partake in an outdoor picnic lunch, outdoor BBQ, a game of tennis or just go for walks within the resort’s grounds. Ideal for bird-watching, the area is also home to a wide range of plants and animals. Unwind with a warm drink or two and watch the sunset over Lake Buyan from the Lobby Bar.
- Toughest golf challenge: This is considered one of the toughest golf courses in Asia. Challenge yourself!
- Exquisite accommodations: The Handara Golf & Resort Bali is renowned for its luxurious and spacious rooms that come with fascinating views of the mountain and virgin woodlands. The rooms are well equipped with modern-day amenities with no expenses spared to provide both a glamorous and relaxing experience for guests.
- An award-winning golf course: Golf Magazine ranked Handara Golf & Resort Bali as the Top 50 Golf Courses in The World. It was also chosen as the 2015 winner of the “Best Golf Hotel in Indonesia” by the prestigious World Golf Awards.
Book a stay today and experience a luscious side of Bali you’ve never seen before, only at the Handara Golf & Resort Bali in Bedugul.